Contribute to Lundmark’s digital team.
Our multifaceted advertising agency and varied clientele allow for a range of opportunities. As an employee, you will be a team member in a collaborative creative agency, working with iconic brands in a highly productive environment that leaves room for creativity and fun.
Review the below position requirements and tell us about yourself. Top candidates will be asked to schedule an interview.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices for SEO and Accessibility.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs for estimating and implementing.
- Create materials for training end-users on how to use and maintain website content and custom elements, such as documentation and guides.
- Create and review website designs to bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks. Collaborate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Analyze interactions and visits to create comprehensive reports.
- Create development and production sites on a variety of server hosts.
- Record billing hours through the workday.
- Manage projects and tasks in the company-wide system.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated.
- Proven working experience in web programming & in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- WordPress site development, themes, and maintenance experience.
- Building and maintaining e-Commerce sites; WooCommerce, Shopify or others.
- Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, and other marketing CRM systems.
- Develop and test email templates for different email providers (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce & Hubspot.)
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and paid tools such as ahrefs, SEMrush and others).
- Experience with business and marketing functions in major social media platforms.
- Building websites with CRM funnels.
- Developing websites in the Laravel framework.
- Editing DNS records and SSL certificate installation.
- Server software maintenance with console and SSH.
Additional Consideration for these experience areas:
- Design or production experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- IT skills in an Apple computer environment including; backup systems, server administration, networking, IP video or telecom.
- Integrating data through API or various back-end services and databases.
- Digital Ads with HTML5 or animation knowledge (After Effects, Lottie, etc).
Send resume and work samples in the form below….