We are looking for great talent.
We have our sights set for great talent, great ideas, and a pitch-in attitude. Our multifaceted advertising agency and varied clientele allow for a range of opportunities. As an employee, you will work with iconic brands in a work centered environment, that leaves room for creativity and fun.
Review the below position requirements and tell us about yourself. Top candidates will be asked to schedule a portfolio review with creative directors.
Graphic Designer / Production artist
- Provide creative designs for various clients and brands
- Setup production art for print and screen
- Attention to detail and instructions
- Work within provided timelines and project specifications
- Collaborate with design and sales teams
- Record time for projects
- Strong work ethic and desire to fill-in where needed
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proven Proficiency:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Bonus Round:
- Understanding of Printing Process
- Packaging Production
- Video Production
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Design/Rendering
- Audio production
- Promotional Copywriting
- Social Media Expertise
- Web Design UI/UX, Web Development
Send resume and portfolio samples in the form below….