Lundmark Advertising is a full-service advertising and design agency located in Kansas City, MO. Established in 1947, the agency has a proven track record of providing successful solutions for a variety of small businesses and large iconic brands.
We have our sights set for great talent, great ideas, and a pitch-in attitude. We are currently seeking a motivated, high-energy employee to fill a Business Development Manager position. This position will work with agency leadership in strategic planning, sales management, and prospecting for new clients to help grow the agency business.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of how advertising agencies operate, previous business development experience in the marketing or media industry, and be smart, ambitious, and outgoing.
- Identify opportunities in target markets for our agency’s products and services
- Prospect new business opportunities by networking, attending events, cold calling, and conducting direct mail, email, phone and in-person outreach
- Position Lundmark’s full-service suite of services to potential clients
- Coordinate proposal response efforts for new business opportunities
- Aid in the development of background research and presentation materials for pitches and RFP responses
- Manage the business development process from initial outreach to client onboarding
- Manage and track outreach efforts through reporting and weekly meetings
- Assist with other business development duties as assigned
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable networking and presenting to groups of various sizes
- Highly organized with strong self-management skills
- Comfortable working in Apple environment with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Three or more years of business development experience preferred
- Energetic with a high level of initiative and motivation
- Enjoy working independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Fully paid health insurance + Dental
- Competitive PTO policy; hybrid work from home opportunities
- 401(k) with company match
- Casual work atmosphere
- Potential for annual bonus based on company performance
- Access to on-site fitness center
- Paid parking
$50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year plus commission
Get started with a great career in marketing. Send PDF Resume in the form below.