Lundmark Advertising is a full-service advertising and design agency located in Kansas City, MO. Established in 1947, the agency has a proven track record of providing successful solutions for a variety of small businesses as well as large iconic brands. We are currently seeking a motivated, high-energy employee to fill an Account Coordinator/Account Manager position. This role will be responsible for assisting with account management, social media, and other broad agency efforts.
If you are a self-starter looking to experience a wide range of agency functions, enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, and bring an attention to detail in all that you do, we’d love to hear from you.
If you want to manage one account, have a set of responsibilities that doesn’t change from week to week, and like to work alone, this is not the role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage projects through their lifecycle using the agency’s project management system, collaborating internally with staff and externally with clients
- Communicate with media partners to develop media plans for campaigns
- Draft and schedule social media posts, monitor engagement, and reply to incoming messages as appropriate across multiple client accounts
- Monitor media campaigns across multiple channels and prepare campaign recap reports
- Assist with researching new business opportunities and preparing agency RFP responses
- Other account management duties such as creating project estimates, trafficking work, client communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years of experience in marketing or agency account management
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extremely thorough with a high attention to detail
- A problem solver with a desire to learn, grow and improve
- The capacity to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- A confident & fun personality
- Flexible and able to respond immediately to often changing business priorities
- Comfortable working in Apple environment with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc.)
- Previous experience in an agency setting is preferred
- Familiarity with Hootsuite and Google Analytics is a plus